Sunday, July 22, 2012

If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29

Campaign Finance Reform - If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29.

Do you know about - If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29

Campaign Finance Reform ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Campaign Finance Reform . You check this out article for facts about that want to know is Campaign Finance Reform .

How is If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29

If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29 Video Clips. Duration : 1.83 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Campaign Finance Reform . www.citizensintervention.com The Enough is Enough rally and "Citizens Intervention" will be a Free Speech Open Mic event on the West Front Lawn of the US Capitol on Saturday October 29, 2011. It is also the official launch an innovative social media campaign with national participation and an ongoing "People's Lobby" component in Washington DC. It's clear that Washington isn't working for us. It is time for a Citizens Intervention. On Saturday October 29, 2011 our goal is to recruit 1000 everyday Americans to exercise their First Amendment right to speak out and share their stories about how government dysfunction and hyper-partisanship have impacted their lives. For months we've listened as the politicians have bickered and done nothing. Now it's time for them to listen to us and get to work. Help us prove that, despite our corrupt political process, civic engagement can still begin with THE PEOPLE. We don't need politicians and their funders. We don't need partisan billionaires and their front groups. We already have the power to pull together across all political and cultural divides and remind the world that the American democracy is not for sale, and that no amount of political spending can shield Congress from the voices of We the People. Media empires should NOT lead populist movements; the People should The Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention at the US Capitol on #Oct29 2011 will be the symbolic launch of a year-long campaign, including: --Free Speech Open Mic ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Campaign Finance Reform . Where you possibly can offer use within your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Campaign Finance Reform . View Related articles related to Campaign Finance Reform . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share If I was a human... I'd speak out at the Enough is Enough Citizens Intervention #Oct29.



No comments:

Post a Comment